Friday, June 8, 2018

Eating Log

06/08

I had woken up, after sleeping downstairs on the couch, in less pain than the day before.  no breathing problems

Morning- ate yogurt with apricot
and a hot dish of cooked coconut oil, kidney beans, and pepper powder, and cilantro
and, a smoothie of coconut milk, greens powder and banana

currently: have not taken medications yet
feel like I can't breathe.  constipated.  Food is making gurgling noises.

update 5 min later- PAIN in neck

10 min later- fast shit, then pain receded

a few hours later- feeling of movement in my legs, not breathing well, gassy feeling in stomach

Was it: coconut oil, banana, chili powder?

A few hours later- burped a little, but didn't make the gas feeling go away

Ate some canned pineapple
Not long after- symptoms of problems.. headache, weird feeling in my body.
HMMM

Am I doing poorly with sugar?  Wi

No comments:

Post a Comment