Monday, June 11, 2018

Eating Log Day 3

I was all kinds of unhappy yesterday.  Stomach pain that wouldn't quit.  Sick to my stomach, couldn't burp-- pressure in body and head and ears.  I keep getting a tinnitus like feeling in my head when I feel all the pressure.

I had a bowel movement that was like a ball- all packed up and sticky.  Called Steatohhrea.  (fat malabsorption).  It felt bad came out so fast, and bothered me.

Tried so many different things to make my stomach feel better and release gas, so of course I can't keep track.  Water, coconut milk with greens powder, chocolate, different things, toast (I had been gluten free up until today, but I wanted to see if toast would settle me).

At the end of the day, we went to Ruths Chris.  I felt so much happier upon eating (steak, veal, bread (I had been gluten free, but thought that toast would help), butter, dessert of lemon bar, soup with kale.  And went home feeling good.  And, much better than the whole rest of the day.  The heat, the fat?

Then, suddenly a couple hours later, I started to feel much worse, very suddenly.  I started to get the very scary feeling I have been having, of my leg muscles pulling and tightening, involuntarily.  It feels like tiny little centimeter gripping and tightening; not like large muscle activity.
It feels the worst in my hamstrings.  This when I start thinking I am having a neurological issue; getting paralyzed.  It really scary!  And it occurs with a massive headache.

But why did it even come on?  I hadn't eaten anything in the mean-time, or taken any medications; that I can remember.

So I ate chips, potato, ice cream, etc until it went away.

I took a ton of digestive enzyme.



Then this morning, I woke feeling very nice.  Less pain than usual.  Excited to try low-acid dieting.

Then as soon as I had a bowel movement, I ate a bunch of things to ward off me getting all sick.

So what happened?  I got really sick, a very sudden spreading stomach pain, pressure, sickness, and tinnitus, headache-- I'm starting to think of this as a TOXIC REACTION to something ( I don't know to what).

Hopefully I don't die, or get Tinnitus really bad or deaf.  That's where this seems to be going.

What the fuck?  I ate like ten things so who knows.  I ate corn enchilada with coconut oil, and pineapple, and had like ten medications- omega fish oil, multivitamin,  antacid, birth control, chelated magnesium and calcium.  And, a ton of digestive enzyme since I don't know what the issue is but I want it out of my stomach.  SHIT.  I have no idea which of these the problem lies in.

3pm: I had more headache and body movement sensations.  I ate a bunch on wheat cookies (doh!) and sweet potato chips, then took digestive enzymes.  Its wierd because my body feels kind of nicer than usual with all the movement feelings, but my back SIMPLY WILL NOT MOVE- BEND , TWIST, OR STRETCH.  I REALLY HATE THIS.   WHAT THE FUCK IS CAUSING ALL OF MY BACK PAIN????????????????????????????????

I SWEAR I AM GOING TO GO COMPLETELY CRAZY>  THIS IS HOW MY BODY FEELS>  I HAVE A HEAD<< A BUNCH OF THOUGHTS, AND A BACK THAT DOESN'T MOVE.  THAT'S ABOUT ALL THAT I CAN FEEL.  I CAN FEEL TIGHTNESS IN MY LEGS. BUT THEY DON'T STRETCH EITHER.  I CAN WALK BUT I REALLY CANT STAND UPRIGHT.  SARI THINKS I'M JUST COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY A STRESS / PSYCHOSOMATIC CASE.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.  I HATE THIS, AND IT DOESN'T FIT ANY MEDICAL GUIDELINES, EXCEPT THAT, WELL, I ALSO CAN'T HANDLE FOOD AND AM ENTIRELY CONSTIPATED.

No comments:

Post a Comment