Saturday, June 9, 2018

Eating log day 2

Well, I didn't really keep track of what I ate minute by minute.  Here is what I remember though:

Breakfast- I forget.  some chocolate.  A little hummus and carrot

Lunch- chicken bowl from Lazy Dog Cafe which included- blackened chicken with seasonings, avocado, cheese, peas, a little rice, salsa.  Also- a bit of Lev''s omelette.  Also, some ice cream.

Snack- Ate chips (corn) and hummus.  I haven't eaten corn in a long time.  Also- cucumber.  peeled apricot. parsley and sardines with olive oil.

drank- garlic tea, later, and apple cider vinegar diluted with water

Fairly suddenly 8pm-ish, got the movement feeling in my body, light sensitivity, very uncomfortable.

Can't understand if this is a good or bad thing, because it does bring pain relief.  But it also makes me feel so scared and anxious, and my muscles cramp.  It also makes me feel like I can think and type really fast, although my attention is on how weird the rushing feeling is.

For some reason, even though I "feel movement" all over my body, my back does not change.  It stays stuck. This part sucks!

Also, my throat intermittently close up and opens.  Feel like my ears are going to pop unless the gas goes away.  Which makes me think its an allergy/immune response.  Kind of makes sense.  Although- a response to something I ATE or something internal like a PARASITE?  I DON'T KNOW.  F

Medications: Birth control pill, day 6 of 8 of Macrobid, took a liver supplement, took calcium and magnesium in the morning

I would like to think this is a detox reaction and that its "ok", but I really don't know what this is.

It reminds me of Fluconazole a little- in some ways yes, but some ways no.  Yes- movement in my body.  No- muscles aren't relaxing such as my back and stomach
Eating makes it better.  When I eat, the gas goes away.  But just for a little, then it comes right back.  This sucks!  This is so scary.  What is happening to me?

update- the ER notes said that my neurological signs were normal.  Something is causing all this gas though...  So even though it feels like pressure and muscle changes, which seems neurological, plus my thinking is so much faster (?), its something to do with gas that is trapped and moves about.

No comments:

Post a Comment