Saturday, June 23, 2018

Eating log Day 16

No news,
still don't know what I am reacting to.

Reactions that I had today:
I had a reaction when I took (just wanted to try)- the Womens Sexual Libido pills.  Tried one.  Got a reaction not long after of headache and movement in my body.  I know its a little dumb of me to be trying pills when I know that I have these effects.  But, I wanted to try it because I thought it might 'improve circulation'.
It got a little bad, but it didn't last more than half an hour.

I was okay until after dinner.
When I ate dinner, I ate: tomato sauce and 2 eggs.  The egg yolk wasn't fully cooked.
Anyways, after dinner, I got 'the reaction'- it came on strong.  Felt movement in my body, overfocus on thoughts, less pain in body.

It keeps coming on strong at night, hours after I've eaten.  I don't know why.  I'd really like to know what is going on.

Then woke up early in the morning or late at night (same thing the last few days), at mercy of the reaction.  I was feeling pretty miserable with these sensations.

Wondered if I have a 'nightshade allergy' because of the tomato.  But, I really do not know.  What I do know is that I honestly don't seem to digest food if I eat it lukewarm.  It doesn't feel good for me at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment