Saturday, June 16, 2018

Eating Log Day 8

Missed a few days; was at the Foster Sullivan Conference flipping out.

Went to Dr. Olsen- he told me gluten and dairy is the problem.

However- I woke up in the morning feeling pretty alright, nothing going on in my body except overthinking and tight hamstrings.

Ate (just for the hell of eating; I wasn't hungry; I'm never hungry)
-chocolate (contains soy lethicin)
-(dried bananas)
- sweet potato chips from Terra brand, which contain sea salt, canola/safflower/sunflower pressed oil

I noticed a body response immediately after eating the sweet potato chips; so I think it was that.

Am I having some issue with oil?

I thought it was salt.

But, I also had a hyper-response when I had those supplements at the sauna; I don't know what was in them.

:(

There's no gluten or dairy in any of this food, UNLESS by trace factory production

Ideas: SALT, NOT CHEWING MY FOOD (WHOLE PORTIONS OF FOOD DIGESTING BADLY), and ACTUAL FOOD INGREDIENTS ???

But one thing is sure- this is SOMETHING that I am EATING.  I keep waking up feeling fine, which is obviously because I'm not eating at night.  Then I eat, and POOF, I'm all messed up.

What am I feeling?  I feel ear pain, this feeling that my throat is closing up, this movement or pounding in my body (that's the most distressing); and general 'something is wrong'...

No comments:

Post a Comment