Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Eating Log Day 4

This is terrible..

today went pretty well.  I was feeling better.. athough, I am really tight all over.  I don't know what is going on.

But tonight, after eating quite a few items after 8 pm- just massive gas attack.  Gas that couldn't exit- so pressure in my head and tinnitus.  Gas that actually did escape, along with about a dozen digestive enzymes (starting to find these thing very interesting).

IF ONLY I had just not eaten after 8 pm.  OMG
Just stopped.  But no, mom was home, and she was eating, so I started to eat...

Here is what I ate- drank some coffee drink from the dollar store (I think that was what did me in).  Ate a probiotic, new which has prebiotic, as well as two liver cleanse (with magnesium).  Ate a medium amount of feta cheese, super salty, with crackers.  Man, have I NOT been sticking to this diet.

big mistake.

But again- felt like I had heartburn, esophogeal reflux, gas, what the hell is going on?  Do I have an acute infection or just a 'dysbiosis' of SIBO?

Pretty terrible.

I've been drinking huge amounts of water and tea and digestive enzymes, and on top of that, I am completely constipated.

It hit me while i was in bed.  I was in bed, about half an hour in to my last food and drink.  The wierd thing is that when it started, I thought that my muscles were relaxing.  But then it started to be pretty intense heartburn and pain so I had to get up out of bed (lying down isn't good), and burped, and now have been up for two hours dealing with this.

Tomorrow I go to the conference.  Hope I don't look like crap, although I probably do.

My neck hurts alot- it comes on and goes away.

And yet- here I am, unable to poop after a few days and two magnesium pills, tons of water, exercise.  THIS IS NOT GOOD.  BOWEL OBSTRUCTION COMING, PERHAPS.

since eating fennel seed (sucking on it), my symptoms are slowly normalizing, thank god

No comments:

Post a Comment