Monday, June 18, 2018

Eating Log Day 14

Missed a few days again.  My stomach hasn't been going completely flipping crazy anymore.

Then suddenly, all the gas!

Here's what I ate right before- dried 'flattened' bananas from Trader Joes, a bite of canned pineapple sugar thing (knew as I ate it that it was NOT good for me), and hummus- the ingredients were garbanzo beans, lemon, and olive oil, and I had it with some avocado.

Then, my body went crazy. I think it was that bite of pineapple sugar, and avocado, that completely did me in.  Luckily, I didn't eat too much, so its getting less crazy.

Also- I was having these reactions to Helen's formula.  Especially bad on tuesday when I couldn't handle any food.

So- now I think I have SIBO, and that I am dying from it.  Although- it can be killed with antibiotics...

No comments:

Post a Comment