Wednesday, June 12, 2019

No Diagnosis -- but such severity of issues - am I dying?

Told Kyla that I am dying (so I think).  She said no, you can't not while I'm alive... lol what a stupid response.  But at least I got that out of the way so that she can know why I am not responding to text and stuff, that was a worry of mine.

Lord, I am quite a worried child, am I not?  Why can't I just be free to say whatever I want and feel what I want, express what I want, (dislike what I want!)

Anyways, I basically can't stand, can't lift, can't eat, can't sleep.  My mind (body) just goes crazy at night- all alone with SO many issues that are hurting and taking up my attention.  

I'm scared that I'm going to get a bowel obstruction.  This past week, I've only gone number two ... twice, and they both were really hard pellets, that I just simply couldn't evacuate from my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment