Thursday, June 6, 2019

more thoughts about my health problems which are really bad

I don't know what is going on!  I don't know if this is a leaky gut injecting things into my body, Lyme's disease, cancer (bone cancer, brain cancer, anything else that is causing a paraneoplastic syndrome..)
I don't know! I am having so many neurological symptoms- spasms in my muscles (that thing where the intercostal muscles were so tight! That was crazy).  Dizzy/shaky/wooshing in ears, weakness, tightness, tiredness, vomiting.

I'm also having frequent changes in mood - terribly anxious, then fine, then just miserably sad, then just kind of out of it and without feeling.

Then there's - is it a nutritional thing? Lack of a micronutrient, due to gastroparesis and/or leaky gut.


I must not concern myself with what is going on in my body, since I never seem to come up with any good answers.  But the worse the pain gets, the more it has me going online, which is ugh.

If it was a micronutrient deficiency, would it cause these exact symptoms?  I don't know but seems like perhaps not.  Although the Vit C deficiency thing is interesting, I guess.

So I was going on and on about histamine  But, I suppose that its

Who shall help me?

This is scary!  scary scary scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment