Monday, March 16, 2015

Cleanse Day 3

Well, I actually slept through the night last night.  I didn't nap yesterday, so must've stayed in control water wise.  I think I slept the night through even though it was warm, and I had TMJ but didn't have a nightmare. Woke with my neck in a total ache.  Lower body is better than normal, less tight.  Upper body, neck and shoulders is really bad.

Huge fast bowel movement upon waking that didn't feel great.

Breakfast-

Lemon tea which I really like so far, w/ maple syrup and tiny bit of colon cleanse.
Maybe a protein shake, my stomach feels like it could use the cold and my mouth can't chew due to TMJ.

Ate a yummy oatmeal with some dark chocolate, with blueberries and banana.

possible:

Lunch-  I have leftovers of my lentils.  I might throw out some lentils and add some more broccoli/arugula.

Dinner - Maybe a salad, although I would need to buy ingredients - lettuce

update- Just had ugly diahhrea out of nowhere.  This is not something that normally happens to me, ugh. 

 I remembered that when I was feeling slow in mind the last time I food elimination dieted, what made me feel like that was eating mainly (almost only) sprouted bread, with goat cheese and arugula. 

Veggies just give me the shits, which sucks because that's what I'm supposed to be eating.
I feel very conflicted over my supposedly great detoxing cleanse now.  I know its just going to bring diahhrea and that's not good. 

What else?  I mostly watched TV all day yesterday.  My low back hurts today - it has for the last 3 days.

update my stomach hurts.  I ate bread and hummus for the first time in 3 days.  drnnn 

No comments:

Post a Comment