Sunday, November 3, 2013

I want to be a child - raw wonderment

I want to be a shrieking child.

As my body gets better, I want the years to fall off and to revert back to a more incredible age.  I want to be 5.  I want to run around and be delighted in my senses. I want to be a happy maniac kid, like all kids seem to be. 

Everything seems to bring me back to wanting to be a child.  I want their lack of self consciousness, which would be so pleasantly liberating, and their ability to intermingle seamlessly with peers and kids they've never met.  I want their not needing to try or make efforts at things.  I want the excitement, I want the body lightness compared to my heaviness.  I want the constant learning and  the amazement.  I want the bouncing step, the love of body movements - running, hopping, jumping. I want the crazy imagination and ability to create games without a moments hesitation, and play for hours.  I want the fun, the delight.  The stopping eating when full and looking around at stuff.  The laughing and shrieking and jumping for joy when happy.   I want the temperamental crying at anger and frustration without any self complex.   I want the limitless curiosity.  When I put curiosity together with my smart mind, there is no doubt that magic can be created.

I want to be a cat.  Cats delight in body sensations.  They lean up into things, testing weight, solidity.  They nuzzle up to people and treat everyone equally, just as an object to rub on.  I would love to just lean up into a wall and just inhale its wall-ness, and feel my body rub up and exchange contact.  I love their pushiness and their softness.  The sleekness in the body movements - cat essence is pure smoothed down tactile control. 

Dogs are always so pleasant and happy.  I guess that's just because they are taken care of.  Every time I see a dog, I pet it, I feel absolutely no wall of unfamiliarity with dogs like I do with people.  Its so much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment