Sunday, May 20, 2018

New post for May

So- considering that I am planning on doing this diet with Helen Harrison-

I really should go on a gluten-free, casein-free diet.  I don't even like milk much, it wouldn't hurt me to cut it out.

The only thing I could have at Starbucks would be the inside of the egg omelette.  I guess I won't be going out much for the next six months...

Today is May 20th.  I could do a cleanse of some sort from now until I get my first supplement. 

Only drink tomato sauce, and cabbage.  That sounds like a good breakfast to me!  And, no food besides that except little amounts of cashews, or something like that.

Clearly, I am dying, my health is dying, my insides are dying, I am a wreck, I can't function.

Although, will dietary things change anything for me..??

Because really, it was Fluconazole that made all the difference.  Although I suppose that I did get my period partway into being gluten-free.  HRMMMM

But anyways- I was looking at my allergen results from Genova and Dr. Wikle's tests- They showed- corn, soy (crap!), wheat, peanuts, nuts (pecan, walnut, almond), and a small response to milk.

Which means that ideally I shouldn't be eating any of those things and provoking an allergen response.  ...

So, is today the day?  Just like yesterday was, until I ate all that wheat desserts? lol

Also, I read about MSG and other "free glutamates" being a huge problem, and they are in protein bars as hydrolyzed protein (ah, my favorite food)...

No comments:

Post a Comment