Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blogging Proves that Everyone has Something to Say

Alot of times I say to myself that I'm boring, that I have nothing to say.  Its really easy to do so, because I look at and watch other people and their conversations are awe-numbingly interesting, funny, creative.  They always think of things I never would have thought of.

What did people do before the internet?  How was that perfect little virtual space that is yourself and is broadcasted to the world, how was it materialized?  The truth is that everyone, before internet and technology, everyone had a blog.  A blog is like a personal journal, and its a collection of all your memories; everything but is narrowed down to everything you want to post.  I think it speaks volumes that blogs are so personalized and utterly unique.  No person can have the same blog (they can share themes, but thats not the same as the content), and no person has the same thoughts, or life experiences.  Everyone is different.  And blogs are this odd virtual reality that we all get to enjoy to take a peek into someone's life, that instead of the mirror we always see, is whats coming from the mind.  Editing aside, most blogs are really journals into the everyday life of everyday people.  I think its exciting to remember that each person has their own story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment