Sunday, April 21, 2019

I got my period!

began 04/18/19

honestly it was just completely out of the blue!

I've been in the worst pain of my life for the last 6 months - from the Gabapentin withdrawal nightmare to the long-term Cymbalta nightmare, so I have no reason to be doing well enough to have gotten my period. lol

But anyways- here's my theories:
1) I took Fluconazole two weeks ago ..  this is definitely possible; I had gotten my period before, shortly after taking fluconazole.  BUT last year I took Fluconazole so many times, and didn't get that many periods, although I did get 4 periods last year, which is enormous for me.  so ?

2) all these peppermint oil (includes thyme oil) supplements- Heather's Tummy Tamers.  Doesn't really seem like the reason, but I saw online that thyme oil will 'regulate your hormones'

3) just because of taking Cymbalta long term.  Doesn't really seem right, since I was on it for 5 months, so A) it could have happened faster and B) I was on Cymbalta other times and didn't get it
But it IS possible, since being on Cymbalta long-term, I haven't had such intense overthinking like normal, and that seems to have something to do with my neurotransmitter levels.  IE- a few times when I had good results from antidepressants, I did get my period

Btw, it did give me the insight, that all that time I wondered how I got my period with doctor Olsen- was it the 5 months of gluten-free, the Takesumi- now I think it was the Prolent/Lentra.  So, I'm totally down to try Prolent/Lentra again, although wow is that stuff expensive or what.

4) I actually think it was the Fluconazole, just due to the timing.  Maybe I should take Fluconazole once a month and just make it a habit.  I can take it when I give Carly her dog meds, LOL.

5) I've been drinking cranberry juice recently, I dunno, who knows

6) I've also been eating a lot of cheese just recently, actually just one specific kind- the Pepperjack Cheese from the Cracker Barrel (tastes really good! I like how thick the pieces are!  I eat that shit like candy)
.. interesting, I just looked at my last period bio, and - I had eaten more cheese that time around, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment